Pool was allegedly driving on Route 20A when he turned left without signaling. Deputies say Pool had an open can of beer and was operating the tractor in an intoxicated condition.Once again, the moral of the story seems to be that if you've been drinking, maybe you should just plant to stay wherever you are rather than getting creative about your mode of locomotion. Visit Americas Top DUI and DWI Attorneys at www.1800dialdui.com or call 1-800-DIAL-DUI to find a DUI OUI DWI Attorney Lawyer Now!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Don't drink and drive...a lawn mower
Image via WikipediaSo, we've learned that it's unwise to drink and then drive a: Russian tanker, Barbie cars, motorized lounging chair, golf cart, and a stroller. Now it's time to add a lawn mower to the growing list of odd vehicles operated by DUI suspects. Last week, a Bloomfield, New York man was charged with operating a "lawn tractor" while under the influence of alcohol, as reported in this WHEC.com article:
- ► 2011 (289)
- Flawed blood draw procedures in DUI cases not unco...
- Don't drink and drive...a lawn mower
- Datamaster calibration errors in Alaska
- Honesty. Sometimes it's the best policy.
- Latest Criminal Defense and DUI Links
- Operating a Stroller While Intoxicated?
- "If you're drunk, take a cab" redux
- Access to Computer Data is Imperative when Defendi...
- ▼ August (8)