Friday, April 30, 2010
Operating a Russian Tanker While Intoxicated is Probably a Bad Idea
Last week we learned that, for any number of reasons, throwing back a few drinks prior to taking your kid's Barbie car for a spin is a bad idea. This week we learn that operating a Russian tanker while intoxicated is likewise inadvisable. As you'll see in the video below, a Russian soldier learned that lesson the hard way. His drunken tank excursion ended as quickly as it began when he abruptly crashed into a house, knocking down a supporting wall. Following the collision, the tank driver exited the vehicle, clinging to 2 unopened bottles of vodka. However, despite appearances, according to a military spokesman, "The driver was absolutely sober, because he was going to military exercises." You be the judge. Drunk Russian Tank Driver - More amazing video clips are a click away Visit Americas Top DUI and DWI Attorneys at www.1800dialdui.com or call 1-800-DIAL-DUI to find a DUI OUI DWI Attorney Lawyer Now!
- ► 2011 (289)
- New Jersey Holds Drunk Drivers Can Recover From Ba...
- Operating a Russian Tanker While Intoxicated is Pr...
- Inexcusable lab errors in DUI cases
- Come on Barbie, let's go party.
- Latest Criminal Defense and DUI Links
- Watch Out--Law Enforcement Uses Social Media
- Illinois Supreme Court Issues Decision on DUI & HG...
- VIDEO: Ten Rules for Dealing with Police
- Chicago Tribune Castigates Lawyers and Judges for ...
- DUI and blood draws by force?
- ▼ April (10)