Saturday, August 14, 2010
Honesty. Sometimes it's the best policy.
Image by edwin.bautista via FlickrFrom "On the Record in Cook County" comes this helpful tip from a DUI defendant: Tastes not great, less filling? (From a video exhibit during trial for aggravated DUI.) Defendant - I had three Gumballhead beers and a shot of Jack Daniels. Officer - Three what? Defendant - Gumballhead beers. They're manufactured by Three Floyds Brewing Company. Have you ever had those? Officer - No. Defendant - Well they taste terrible. Even my girlfriend thinks so. ***** Visit Americas Top DUI and DWI Attorneys at www.1800dialdui.com or call 1-800-DIAL-DUI to find a DUI OUI DWI Attorney Lawyer Now!
Posted by Admin at 6:50 AM
- ► 2011 (289)
- Flawed blood draw procedures in DUI cases not unco...
- Don't drink and drive...a lawn mower
- Datamaster calibration errors in Alaska
- Honesty. Sometimes it's the best policy.
- Latest Criminal Defense and DUI Links
- Operating a Stroller While Intoxicated?
- "If you're drunk, take a cab" redux
- Access to Computer Data is Imperative when Defendi...
- ▼ August (8)