Thursday, May 17, 2007
No permit for Scalia's daughter :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Metro & Tri-State: "No permit for Scalia's daughter May 17, 2007 The daughter of a U.S. Supreme Court justice lost her bid Wednesday to obtain a temporary driving permit as she fights drunken-driving and child-endangerment charges filed against her in DuPage County. Ann Banaszewski, 45, of Wheaton had her license automatically suspended for six months because she refused to take a breath test after being stopped Feb. 12 by police while she was driving with three of her children in a minivan. Illinois DUI Defense attorney Donald Ramsell on Wednesday unsuccessfully sought a limited judicial driving permit for the daughter of Justice Antonin Scalia, contending she needed to drive her five children to school and other activities. "
- ► 2011 (289)
- Lindsay Lohan’s DUI Feature Story
- Missouri Chemical tests for alcohol content of b
- Man busted while drunk driving in wheelchair | Odd...
- Scalia's daughter denied bid for restricted licens...
- No permit for Scalia's daughter :: CHICAGO SUN-TIM...
- Prosecutor fired after pot arrest - 05/17/2007 - M...
- Ohio needs to toughen DUI laws
- ▼ May (7)